LET’S PUT ON A REALLY GOOD SHOW!
Our staff have years of event production experience. Below are some answers to FAQ
For three band shows:
- Stage dimensions 18′ x 9′ x 8’H
- Band/performers load in time is 7pm. Sound check to follow. Please load in through the front door. If needed, you may BRIEFLY park in the Zupan’s Supermarket loading zone on 34TH ave at Belmont to unload equipment.
- All band members and guests must be 21+ at all times. Our Liquor License does not allow minors at any time.
- Complete Funktion One PA and sound equipment, including main speakers, fill speakers, subwoofers, monitor speakers and rack components (MC2 Amps and processors) “The Best Sound System in Portland” – Willamette Week
- The band/performers keep 100% of ticket sales. (Less hourly to cashier, see below)
- The Liquor Store will provide a ticket sales cashier at the rate of $15/hr. Payment for the cashier comes out of ticket sales.
The Liq will provide a $200 cash bank for ticket sales in exchange for an ID on file as a deposit. The ID is returned when the $200 bank is returned.
The liquor Store will provide a professional event and festival-trained sound engineer from Fusebox Productions from 7:30pm – late. http://fusebox-
- Sun – Thu $40 will be alotted from ticket sales to pay 1/3rd of the sound engineers costs. $100 on Fri & Sat.
- DMX controlled stage lighting and haze machines available. Additional stage lighting, visuals, projections and haze/fog machines are permitted with advance notice and set-up time. Please let us know in far in advance.
The liquor store will provide 2 drink tickets per band member (because we love you)
- Additional rider terms may be considered with advance notice.
- Bands keep 100% of merchandise sales. Upon request, a separate merchandise table can be made available by the downstairs bar. Please do not use tables intended for guests.
Staff of the Liquor Store must have access to the basement at all times regardless of cover charges.
Please be professional and consider noise levels. Adjust your amps to play to the relatively small room with sensitivity to your guest’s (and our staff’s) hearing.
Questions: Contact 503-754-7782
NOTE TO DJs:
Please use only high quality audio file formats. Lesser quality and ripped files will be extremely noticeable and sound far inferior. Our Funktion One sound system will eat them alive.
MARKETING AND PROMOTION
Please start a Facebook event page as soon as possible and link to our social media/web sites. HINT: Our Audio Engineers use Facebook event pages to determine specific equipment needs.